deck

deck

Friday, September 13, 2019

Today is a good day

Lest you think everyday is a bad day, I thought I'd tell you that today is a good day.  I woke up feeling OK (by the new standards of OK) and was able to take Candie on our normal walk.  Yesterday I was too tired so we just went around the block.

There seems to be a pretty direct correlation between nights I have to stay up and work and feeling bad the next day.  When I got home from work yesterday afternoon I was done for the day so today I am feeling better.

This is my day off, so I am happy to run errands and get things done at my own pace.  If I didn't have to work or mother I could totally do this.  But of course, there is only one day like this a week.

I am looking forward to the weekend.  We are moving furniture around (dumb I know) but I am getting my own quilt room downstairs.  The quilt dungeon. (so excited!)  It is good to have a project to work on (at my own pace) and something to look forward to.

Hope its a blessed weekend for you.  Thanks for your prayers which keep me going.  Love - H

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear today was a better day. Today is my sabbath too so I resonate with the importance of doing things at my own pace and a slower pace. Prayers for you and some shorter work days and more good days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sending you so much love and prayers, and so glad you had a better day! I love this picture of you. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I am sorry to hear about your foot. May God give you strength and resilience to get through this trial. Our prayers are with you.
    Kamel
    Imam of the Islamic Center of Warrensburg<

    ReplyDelete